Question
Posted by: HOPE | 2006/07/17

I NEARLY GOT CAUGHT BY ALANA'S POST

Oh my gosh I am so desperate for help that I wrote down Alana's email address but did not send anything. Thankfully I read the posts, I could have been caught in an even worse place than my pit had Alana offered any help!! A BIG THANK YOU TO ALL YOU BRIGHT PEOPLE THAT SAVED ME BY INVESTIGATING THIS FURTHER INCLUDING CS! You are right, by being a fake this person could have ended up causing more harm, I hope no one else has been caught or almost like I was!

OK, now things get clearer. As Hope shows, the problem with someone falsely claiming the skills to help others, even if sincerely wanting to help, is that they tend to then get in contact with people at their most vulnerable, and easily get out of their depth --- more easily than they expect. Alana, you deserve the right sort of attention in your own right --- and can have it by simply asking for it, in the time and right place, from the right person, and in the right way.
There are numerous lonely people around, some of whom come to the forum, and when they appear frankly as themselves, they find support from others. Also, some find comfort in chatting with others on the Annex.

5
Posted by: Paul | 2006/07/17

Alana, no hard feelings.

If you lonely, load ICQ it helps me.

Reply to Paul
Posted by: HOPE | 2006/07/17

Alana you need REAL HELP just like I do. As I said, I forgive you. I understand lonliness as do many people on this forum, all you needed to do was post a post about being lonely and you are sure to have got lots of attention, difference is it would be from people that really care -never ever taken that for granted.
You also made it worse by continuing to lie as people started to catch you out, just be the person that you are, ask for the help that you need and you will get it.
I'm sure everyone else will find it in their hearts to forgive you too.

Reply to HOPE
Posted by: Alana | 2006/07/17

Im sorry i got you in tears. Im reallly lonely, i think i wanted attention for the wrong reasons.

Reply to Alana
Posted by: HOPE | 2006/07/17

Alana I am in a very bad place right now, doing what you did, giving people like me a bit of faith that there are real people out there that want to help and then turning out to have given false information REALLY HURTS. Just understand that there are a lot more people out there that emotionally CANNOT AFFORD TO BE MESSED AROUND.
If you are truly sorry then you are forgiven but please don't do this again, you had me in tears!

Reply to HOPE
Posted by: Alana | 2006/07/17

I AM SORRY!

Reply to Alana