Question
Posted by: Buffs | 2004/11/08

I Miss Mayonnaise already!

Well today i started my great diet. managed to choke down my small bowl of DRY salad with mozarella cheese and sesame seeds in half an hour. never realised how much i depend on mayo. *sigh*

i was told this weekend by my father no less that im Chubby and cuddly. nice to have family support but then again when have they ever supported me?

Well lets hope this is going to pay off so i can point and laugh.

Ahh.. the life of cuddly people everywhere

Ah, Buffs, for a moment there I thopught you had entered a "Miss Mayonnaise" context. Well done on sticking to the diet ( well, at least all day so far !). OK, if dad likes chubby and cudly, give him less of what he likes, so he'll need to concentrate on loving the lady underneath, as he should have done all along.
Odd, though, mayo has absolutely never tempted chubby old me --- I greatly prefer the sharpness of pure lemon juice on my salads. Try it !
And what a healthy lot we're becoming, with Dude cutting back to a 5-pack for the weekened ! And Bull, I do provide a special service by disposing of any Belgian or other fine chocolate that others find too tempting !

3
Posted by: Bull | 2004/11/08

Good luck Buffs!! I also decided this morning to get back on track with my Weigh Less programme but at 12:45 this guy from Belgium walks in and gives me a megga slab of Belgium chocolate that he brought aspecially for me. How could I resist?

So, bye bye diet. I will try again tomorrow.

Reply to Bull
Posted by: Dude | 2004/11/08

what bout olive oil and balsamic vin...

healthy food can taste good... try some experimentin...

am also cuttin down on the good stuff as my six pack went to 5 ova the weekend..

sigh... its a tough life

cheers
Dude

Reply to Dude
Posted by: Paul | 2004/11/08

Lol apparently and this is quite hectic there is a word in afrikaans that means "sag & mollig" I don't know how true it is but the word supposedly is "poeserig"

A terrible terrible thing I know.

I love my mayo, specially the peri naise, ai die lus vat my weer.

Reply to Paul