Question
Posted by: Lonely | 2007/05/21

I miss him

I broke up with my bf 2 weeks ago BUT I miss him so badly. I know we wont have a lasting relationship but I want us to have a nice closure. How do I tell him how I feel. I really miss everything about him.

,,,,,

8
Posted by: strange | 2007/05/21

I want my ex boy friend back, but only sexually please let me know if u were brave enough to ask. As For me am lucky I do not see him every day. We do work for the same company but different department I have not seen him since the day we broke up!!

I miss him terribly but I think today the weather made me miss him even more......

Good luck, as for me I know I will not ask. Call it pride or cowardness, I will not ask him!!

If he feels strongly about it then he will have to ask me, I WIL NOT SAY NO!!
I guess another important thing with me I do not want him beyond s*x. I feel so bad saying it.

Reply to strange
Posted by: Lonely | 2007/05/21

Blondie, you dont understand, we've been intimate and Im sure we both scared of being hurt. He was once hurt before and so do I. I just miss making love to him, its okay even if we dont have any intimacy thereafter. I asked for it and he agreed, do you think he might think Im a slut? Part of me tells me that he wants to be with me but he scared that I might hurt him as well.

Reply to Lonely
Posted by: Blondie.. | 2007/05/21

Then rather wait for a better time and remain friends..otherwise you might end up losing each other forever..

Reply to Blondie..
Posted by: JP | 2007/05/21

Well, follow your hart then. I tell you one thing, if I loose the girl "i want badly" nothing is going to stop me!!

Reply to JP
Posted by: Lonely | 2007/05/21

You think we didnt try? I did, every single part of my body misses him. Maybe in future we can be together but not now.

Reply to Lonely
Posted by: Blondie.. | 2007/05/21

Oh, oops, sorry - that's a tough one..is there absolutely no way ever that you two could be together again?

If not, then its best to keep your distance, you will only make the longing to be with him worse.

I know it's easier said than done.

Reply to Blondie..
Posted by: Lonely | 2007/05/21

Bump into each other again? I see him everyday cause we work on the same project together. Do you think he will think low of me if I ask him to render services one last more. I honestly misses him a lot and the fact that I know he still has feelings for me makes things worse. We love each other but unfortunatelly circumstances forces us not to be together.

Reply to Lonely
Posted by: Blondie.. | 2007/05/21

There's no more 'us', the relationship is over, so the only person you should be worried about and who needs closure is you.

Somewhere along the way you might bump into each other again, by then all the bad feelings would have healed..

Good luck..

Reply to Blondie..