Question
Posted by: ... | 2005/11/29

I messed my last post up........

CS.. not sure if you'll be able to read the last posting.. but I wont be able to read your response ... Sorry.. didn't put a title in the last post and so no one can access it... arghhh......... its never the same retyping something....... but it wasn't that important anyhow... just getting some things out of my system :)
Thanks.

Hi again ... --- if you look just below this message, you should find your earlier message, duly answered. So you should still be able to read the response. I share your preference for non-Microsoft products ! MY response was about the value of re-strating your anti-manic treatment asap, so as to avoid becoming too far over the top

4
Posted by: ... | 2005/11/29

thanks ASP.... .. at least I know what to do now if something like that happens again.

Reply to ...
Posted by: ASP | 2005/11/29

Check at out at:

w w w.health24.com/experts/CyberShrink/979-984.asp?ForumID=7&PostID=647478

Reply to ASP
Posted by: ... | 2005/11/29

Damn... I love using Mozilla! I like to support all non-microsoft products :)

Reply to ...
Posted by: Paul | 2005/11/29

Happens with mozilla all the time.

Reply to Paul