Question
Posted by: Rupay | 2019/02/15

How can I stop masturbating?

I am a boy of 13 years and when i speak to someone they cant hear my words properly. To them it is not clear and they say my words and sounds are mixed.They just ignore me.My voice box is large and can be seen from outside.I also MASTURBATE and i think this may be the culprit of this problem

Expert ImageSex expert
- 2019/02/20

Morning. Masturbation will not cause you to lose your voice, but believing that it might, will. The mind is very powerful and can cause all sorts of symptoms. 

But you may also be suffering from some type of neurological disorder or brain dysfunctional which is causing you to mix up your words and sounds. I suggest that you see a doctor as soon as possible.

3
Posted by: Despina (Sex Expert) | 2019/02/20

Unfortunately, the only way to stop masturbating is to stop masturbating. Engaging in a lot of sport to the point of physical exhaustion can help. However, masturbation is a normal part of human sexual development so if you are trying to stop because you think it is a "bad" thing to do, know that it is not. It is a healthy form of sexual expression. Just be aware of how often you masturbate - if it starts replacing other daily activities then it could be developing into an issue.

Reply to Despina (Sex Expert)
Posted by: Dameon | 2019/02/20

I can say this for certain, masturbation will not cause this. I masterbated a lot when I was in middle school. People could hear me clearly. Masturbation is not a cause of anything other than penis scabs (patches of skin that have been worn down by friction between your hand and penis, leaving a thin layer of exposed skin). Your voice box, however, may be enlarged due to the fact that you are going through puberty and that your testosterone levels have risen at an exponential rate.

Reply to Dameon
Posted by: Anonymous | 2019/02/19

Masturbating has nothing to do with all the above, by the way you are supposed to concentrate at your school books, sports,movies, TV games at this age.