Question
Posted by: veryscared | 2005/07/12

I masturbate and dont have my period? anything wrong?

I am 13 going into 8th grade and i don't have my period. I have been mastubating since i was about 11. Will masturbating affect when I get my period? Should i stop?

Expert ImageTeen expert

Hi there,

masturbating will not prevent the onset of your periods. many young people engage in masturbation as part of their exploration of their bodies, and there is nothing wrong with this.

For further information please contact our sexologist here at Health24

3
Posted by: chrissy | 2005/09/10

I am 19 and have masturbated since 12, now I ahve to do it once a day.
Its like i need it very badly.
I think it is just as good as sex.
Bye Chrissy

Reply to chrissy
Posted by: anon | 2005/07/28

To i admire you, it is very cool for veryscared to confess to masturbate and alot of women do deny it, but just keep in mind there are ladies not doing it. I ma 18 years old and i have never masturbate. So just keep in mind there are ladies not doing it.

Reply to anon
Posted by: i admire you! | 2005/07/25

I really admire a young woman who confesses to masturbation. Far too many deny that they do it. I think it's really attractive. Your honesty will take you far in life.

Reply to i admire you!