Question
Posted by: pola | 2009/11/17

i love him alot!!!!!!!!!

Hi al,l will it ever happen that i be with him oneday, he says he is divorcing his wife coz i have divorced my hubby, he wants to stay with me and marry since we were once in love. will it work?

Love is so easy to say and so hard to do, genuinely. Wy do you think it will work ? He cheated on his wife, why would he stop cheating when you are his wife ?

7
Posted by: woman | 2009/11/19

cheat on him then

Reply to woman
Posted by: KG | 2009/11/17

Sorry lady but he aint gonna leave his wife, man always say that but it never happens...find urself another man..Hope u did not divorce ur husband for him..

Reply to KG
Posted by: Bee | 2009/11/17

My mother always said you cant build happiness on someone elses tears, you might be happy for a while, but karma has a way of turning the tables.. especially if the other partners were heartbroken.... sorry i know its not what you want to hear, but I have seen it happen many times.

Reply to Bee
Posted by: Amy | 2009/11/17

Y did u divorce ur hubby?

Reply to Amy
Posted by: BEEN THERE | 2009/11/17

Give him up. It will never work. Marriage is not based on love alone. Being dishonest to one women wouldn' t make him any different.
Sometimes we feel love and exitement when they are married and hard to get. Let em be freeand available, feelings change.
Why is he divorcing his wife?

Reply to BEEN THERE
Posted by: Woman | 2009/11/17

well, if he cheated on his wife with you, what makes you think he can change his spots? And for that matter, do you honestly think he will ever trust you?

Reply to Woman