Question
Posted by: KATHRINE | 2003/12/18

I LOVE CHOCOLATE BUT I HATE THE WAY IT MAKES ME FEEL

Hi doc

I eat well during the day. Sticking to fat free and small portions. Not getting hungry. But, after dinner, I go crazy if I don't have a chocolate or an ice-cream. I know I'm not hungry because during the day if I am hungry, I would eat a chicken breast or a fruit. But at night I want the bad stuff. I always think that "if I don't eat it now I deprived myself the whole day and you wont have enough energy for gym tomorrow morning". I know I'm talking twang to myself, but this itch is driving me crazy. If I don't eat it, then I went the whole day and got it "right", and will loose the weight I need to. What is going on inside my head. I am disgusted with my lack of control. I eat chocolate even if I don't really want to just because ......, well that what I don't know? Can you please help?

Kathrine, it doesn’t sound like there is a major physical problem, it sounds more like a problem with self-control. The best would be to contact CyberShrink as this is more his field of expertise. Good luck.