Question
Posted by: feli | 2004/12/03

i love b'f more than hubby!!!!!!!

recently i'm married to the man whom i thought was good and christian, but ohhhhh my god he's an abuser.

i won't explain the whole story. when i do things at home or in the kitchen he likes to control , how do i have to do, when we argue, he beat me and pushes me with all his strenght, he has changed from where i knew him as a good hubby, what's in to him, so not long i met a guy who's married also he proposed to me i told him i'm married he said it's fine as long our partners does not find out,

you know what guys this man is good to me, i also enjoy sex with him unlike when i do with hubby, coz hubby beats me and i've started to hate him, i really don't know if we are going to last with hubby, coz we are still young.

this other man cares so much for me, but i never told him my hubby beats me, he even told me if we met first he would have married so we can't trun bac the clock cozit'snow too late and i told him he must divorce his wife. the only for us is to continue loving each other.

what must i tell hubby, or i think i must divorec him as soon as possible before he beats me coz i don't want to die

OK, so he's an abuser --- call POWA and work out the best way to protect yourself and end the relationship.
But you are deliberately being unfaithful not only to him, but to this other guy's wife, who does not deserve his dishonesty. IF you think so very little of your marriage, start working immediately for a divorce. And if the other guy gets divorced, rather than insisting on a sleazy little affair hidden from his wife, then consider a relationship with him

5
Posted by: Jemma | 2004/12/03

Yes, he's not suppose to abuse you but it is still no reason to cheat on him.

If you are not happy with your situation, get out of it but don't try to justify your affair with the fact that he's abusing you.

And this is a very serious warning: If he finds out that you are sleeping with someone else and he is really as violent as you say, he is going to kill you. So be careful!!!

Reply to Jemma
Posted by: rinah | 2004/12/03

please wake up and smell the coffee, you are married. why do you sleep around. please sort out your problems. call a meeting and invite parties from both sides and work on a solution.

sleeping around is creating more problems for yourself.

Reply to rinah
Posted by: Mario | 2004/12/03

It's so sad 2 see what is happening to society 2day...
Lady be ashamed of what you are doing!!!

Reply to Mario
Posted by: CP MOM | 2004/12/03

Hi Lady Nina..... when I saw this posting I was thinking what can I say to make this little girl wake up... but I guess you said it all....

Reply to CP MOM
Posted by: lady nina | 2004/12/03

hi there

you are an adulterer and deserve every beating you get

get a divorce and get together with the new guy - enjoy it while it lasts - because soon you'll probably be up to your own tricks

nina

Reply to lady nina