Question
Posted by: sandy | 2004/01/29

I look at my self been fat

Hi, I am 31, weigh 42kg I always feel fat I don't eat meat and what ever I eat I must take a laxative ... please advise.

Sandy,
Sounds like this could be a form of Eating Disorder, and worth discussing with a psychiatrist, for a proper assessment and advice. "Feeling" fatter than you actually are, being irrationally fussy about diet, and abusing laxatives, souns mighty like an Eating Disorder, which needs expert help to get it right. Or is Tebogo right here ?

1
Posted by: tebogo | 2004/01/29

Sandy

I have a feeling that you are trying to be funny or exciting but somehow at the back of my mind I keep on thinking you are actually serious. At that age with your weight people actually would understand why I am responding like this.

Give us some real problems and dont show off.

Reply to tebogo