Question
Posted by: Blompot | 2006/11/02

I know i can...but

Hi CS

Hope you are fine? Haven’t posted in eons! (maybe so long ago that my nick may not even ring a bell)

Things have been going fine in my life, works fine, relationship with BF is growing stronger by the day ag everything is actually not bad

However I am facing a huge dilemma/challenge. It’s regarding relationships, gossiping and vendictiness – and me sort off in the middle, and I don’t want to bore you too much with the detail.

Problem is I am so flippen paranoid. I analyse EVERYTHING. I am so on edge – and mad and angry and hurt. ALSO I am REALLY scared that this will happen again, What then – you know you do get people that make it there life task to make your life miserable

My logical & healthy brain tells me – hey don’t let this get you down, hey don’t let others and their opinions influence you. But oh boy – to life what my head tells me is sooooo HARD. And I sometimes feel helpless and silly for not being able to push my thoughts to being positive.

I actually wish I had a “DIY” book for if “A” happens…do this…..if “B” happens do this. But with people and us as specie being so unique – you will have a very thick book.

Anyway – it helps to write, so that’s why I decided to post. And maybe there is a few good pieces of advice that I may get

Hello there PottedBlom !
I suppose that if there is someone gossping and being malicious, one is sensible to be suspicious of them, and this can easily spread to being a bit too suspicious of everyone else. One needs to work out which areas and which issues matt6er enough to be worth taking up your time and energies, and which don't.

1
Posted by: Momof3 | 2006/11/02

Hi blompot
You dont acually say what the problem is.Only that people are talking.So if its true work on it if its not then why worry.

Reply to Momof3