Question
Posted by: sandy | 2004/01/15

i just want revenge

i'm a devoted xian that's been going out wit a man that emotionally abused me & i.stuck around him as a loving honest g/friend only to be tossed off for another woman...i don't know what to do,one part just wants to pray that God helps him & forget about what happend cause i still love him ..the other part just wants to revenge for the things he did to me knowing what kind of a person i was.. i tolerated alot of stuff hoping that he'll change, but the truth is i changed from a naive girl to a bitter woman thinking about ways to make him pay.he doesn't even want to see me to talk about how i feel & i know that if we can talk this over,id feel better....how can i let him know how much he's hurt me without taking any drastic steps

Dear Sandy,
I have respondd to your message the other time that you posted it here. As Rusty says, making yourself a really happy life without him, will be the best revenge

1
Posted by: Rusty | 2004/01/15

Hey There Gal .... Revenge is sweet hey but the best revenge would be to move on and get a guy that can treat you the way that you should be,that i believe would make him feel like a well lets just say crap.Be strong .

Reply to Rusty