Question
Posted by: hai | 2008/07/22

i just dont get it

here i was sitting with my co-workers and my other female friends comes to visit me and one of my friends completely blast her off- telling her to knock before entering an office all that the thing is she did knock is just that for some reason they just dont like her

why can woman be so nasty to one another for no apparent reason, i just dont get it

Me neither

2
Posted by: Gerri | 2008/07/22

Was she junior staff or new member? Or was she competition?< br> < br> Believe it or not, women are more competitive and ruthless than men. We more focus on territory than you think we are. I went to a all-girl school, and I learned how to be subtle and ruthless to hurt or destroy the opposition.< br> < br> Your friends reaction is quite typical of a group of friends who doesn& #39 t want another to join them or feel that this girl is less worthy of them. < br> < br> It is also no wonder girls are often accused of bullying behaviour. We know that words are more hurtful than physical action. A good tongue lashing is not only a form of release, but also can destroy self-esteem, confidence, and more importantly, you can loose face in the group if you are the one on the receiving end.< br> < br> So don& #39 t break your head about it. It most likely was a & #39 you need to know your place& #39  reaction.

Reply to Gerri
Posted by: ythandi | 2008/07/22

Well hai, I complained yesterday about this WITCH FROM HELL that I work with (thank God I am temping and I can' t wait for this assignment to end). This morning she was so ugly to me that I was on the verge of picking up my bag and pissing off. I cannot believe that people can have such ugly natures. If she had to die right now, I wonder what she would say to God when she stands before him. It costs nothing to be nice and polite and friendly to others.

Reply to ythandi