Question
Posted by: Russy | 2005/07/15

I just dont get it

Remember my posting No. 18644 of 12/07/05?
Now this pig has moved on his next victim!!! yes, true and its another colleague/girl again!!! moreover the girls here in my office are all over him and just trying to outbeat each other in impressing him. I am like there must be something terribly wrong with the girls in my office!!! why in the world would any girl in her right frame of mind want to gloat around such a jerk ass or even to be seen as associating with him???? I just dont get it. As for me I am so glad I found out what he really is and have moved on. I have given him a total balckout despite his several attempts to get chummy with me again.

You've learned your lesson, moved on , and continue to totally ignor him. If they're so foolishm leave them to learn their own lessons

1
Posted by: ... | 2005/07/15

Great, now just totally ignore his ass. Let those girls learn their own lesson in their own time by themselves.
You know what they say, you can drag a horse to the water, but you cannot make him drink!!!

Reply to ...