Question
Posted by: jetta | 2007/04/05

I just bought my puppy about 3 days ago

Hi i am new at this i just bought a puppy about 3 to 4 days ago and my puppy he is not looking well at all he has been done looking and not playful he now is limping and i am worried i called for a appt at the vet only opening they have is a week from now what can i do

Dear Jetta
Take him to your nearest vet and just go sit in the qeue as an emergency patient - they will help you eventually, you will just have to wait a while. Maybe you should try another vet, this does not sound like a good one if they don't MAKE space for sick puppies!

1
Posted by: Bob the builder | 2007/04/05

This should have been posted in the Cyber Vet section but anyways...

Go to another vet, there are emergency vets too, look in the phone book.

Reply to Bob the builder