Question
Posted by: Worreid | 2005/06/29

I haven't had my period

I haven't had my period for 7 weeks now. Is it normal to be without a perioud for 7 weeks?

Expert ImageTeen expert

Please post your question to our GynaeDoc here at Health24

4
Posted by: mjc | 2005/06/29

Do a home preg test this is the best way of confirming either way - if you are 7 weeks late then it will be accurate - if you get a neg result you may have another problem which you need to see a doc about - just do a test and please let me know

Reply to mjc
Posted by: flower | 2005/06/29

yes you can...... No this is not normal unless you have irregular periods, however, I would get yourself tested, go on the pill and use a condom next time unless you want STD's.

good luck

Reply to flower
Posted by: worried | 2005/06/29

Hi, I would like some advise please...Me and boyfriend we're fooling around and we did go a bit to far. He did penetrate me, he didn't cum, but can I become pregnant by his pre-cum?
I haven't had my period for 7 weeks now. Is it normal to be without a perioud for 7 weeks? Thanks for the help

Reply to worried
Posted by: mjc | 2005/06/29

Are you sexually active

Reply to mjc