Question
Posted by: lonelyboy | 2005/12/12

I have to talk to him

Hi. sometime ago I posted in this forum, about how much I love a guy that works with me. He is straight I am sure and has a girlfriend, but he is driving me crazy, I love him so much, I need to talk to him its the only way I am going to get passed this problem that I have had for some years, I need him to know how I feel and then he must tell me how he feels so I can move on, dont want to go to councellors so that they can prevent me from talk to him, I need to talk to him, just not sure how to approach him, we trust each other and we are good friends, I must just do this!

Expert ImageGay, lesbian and bisexual expert

Hi Lonelyboy and thanks for posting again.

I go with Dyl - I think you're being selfish and you'll be making your problem this guy's problem. It'll be very difficult for him to reject you (maybe you're counting on that?), and I urge you to revisit responses to your earlier postings.

I think you're asking for our 'OK' to share your feelings with this guy - and I do NOT think it would be OK for you to do this until you've worked through many issues with a counsellor.

3
Posted by: bro | 2005/12/13

Ok brother here is the thig if you and this can are adult enough to handle the situation then there is nothing to worry about yes there is the stuff but at the end off the day you got this load off your chest..

Reply to bro
Posted by: Dyl | 2005/12/12

Hi, I think you need to think about what this is going to do to him, he trusts you, and if i remember correctly, you said he thinks of you like a father. if this is the case, you may end up hurting in such a way that he will never forgive or trust you again.

i think you are being selfish and you need to think about the reprecutions for him. once you have spoken with him about this it no longer becomes a problem for you but now for both of you. think long and hard about what you are going to do.

good luck

Reply to Dyl
Posted by: friend | 2005/12/12

So what is stopping you if he will not take offence to what you have to say to him then there is no reason to hesitate.. but if it is going to make working together then you have a problem..

But i wud say trust your instinct..

Reply to friend