Question
Posted by: Mandi | 2007/04/16

I have to share this

Hi all!

I know that every pet owner thinks that their pet is the cutest in the world, but I have to share this with you:
I have a 4 month old JR named P-Nut. Everyday a man walks his massive Great Dane down our street and yesterday I saw the cutest thing; P-Nut was standing up against the devil’s fork fencing wagging her tail so much she almost folded double. The man then brought his GD over to see P-Nut. I don’t know who was happier to see whom. The massively big GD was looking down at this teeny weeny little dog. I could almost hear their conversation:

GD in a deep voice: Well hello there little girl.

P-nut: Huwo sir! Aw wu gowing to be my fwiend?

It was a Kodac Moment!! Sooo cute!!

GD’s really are Gentle Giants!

Thanks for sharing that! Sometimes in the hustle and bustle of the day we loose sight of the fun moments. Thanks for bringing some fun to our day!

4
Posted by: SUN | 2007/04/17

A friend of mine has two great danes and two little pavement specials and you should see the four of them play - it is the cutest thing and quess who are the cheekiest - the little ones and the danes just take it even if it means having a "ferret" hanging from your lips!!

Reply to SUN
Posted by: Butterfly | 2007/04/17

My little Chihuahua's name is also Peanut,
because he looks like a little brown peanut (in the shell)
and because....... wait for it.......
must be in Afrikaans
hy PEE homself NAT as hy gaan peepee...... LOL
no, really, he can't lift his leg anymore so he wee's against his front leg......

Just thought I would share that too..... :-)

Reply to Butterfly
Posted by: Joni | 2007/04/16

Oh Yes, they are Gentle Giants, I have a 5 1/2 month old GD Daisy and she is just the sweetest hugest baby out, her best friend is her little -|- er Spaniel brother Milo and she made friends with the tiniest dog in her Puppy Class a little bulldog who was the size of her head, but Daisy was oh so gentle when playing with her!

They are just beauties, let me know if you would like to arrange a play date?? Then P-Nut could get up close to the giant!

Reply to Joni
Posted by: Natasha | 2007/04/16

Hi Mandi
That is the cutest story. I could just picture your P-Nut standing there talking to the GD.

Reply to Natasha