Question
Posted by: Buzz | 2005/12/01

I have to say this

I have to get this off my chest. As of today, I will ignore any postings from Tiekie. The likes of her should not be allowed on a public forum like this. She continually makes derogatory remarks about all and sundry. If she's not judging, the only thing she can talk about is pie-pie, poo and constipation.

Every time I see her name, I cringe. Now, for the first time in my life, I understand why many people look down on Afrikaans people. I am proudly an Afrikaner, 'n boeremeisie, and will not asscociate myself with the likes of her.

And now I feel better, thank you.

Derogatory remarks are being edited out ; I have no tolerance for them, either. It doesn't take guts to voice prejudices anonymously.

30
Posted by: lady nina | 2005/12/01

hi buzz

i have come to care and respect you a lot - you give great advice and you have the right to dislike someone and ignore them if they upset you

i have not really paid attention to tiekie's postings so i don't know her - i only read her reply to this posting and what i do agree with is the fact that their is more of her around than what we want to believe - it's sad like she says that very few has the guts to voice their opions but prefer to remain secret agents and most live a life of bitterness and fear

have a lovely day

nina

Reply to lady nina
Posted by: ... | 2005/12/01

Whew.... We're all going moggy .. I am glad I am not alone!! :)

Reply to ...
Posted by: Delene | 2005/12/01

But to go without food makes me moody & weepy

just cant stand to be hungry!!!

Reply to Delene
Posted by: Delene | 2005/12/01

Oh Buzz, I didnt see ...'s posting on here, i actually thought you made a mistake to post it on her original posting..

I thought its you who took a tod
or two

now i see its me..LOL

Reply to Delene
Posted by: Tiekie | 2005/12/01

Dankie Jenny!

Ek ry 'n ou Volla.

Reply to Tiekie
Posted by: Jenny (aka Nadine) | 2005/12/01

You just seem to be quite happy-go-lucky and rather funny at times.

Reply to Jenny (aka Nadine)

Tiekie, ek het nie geweet hulle't my vergewe nie! Ag, ek gaan maar net aan. Partykeer is ek kinderagtig maar ek worry nie. Dis hoe ek is. Geniet jou dag.

Reply to Jenny (aka Nadine)
Posted by: Tiekie | 2005/12/01

*sluk* daarso heppi pil gesluk, ahh voel baie beter sommer stukke beter

Reply to Tiekie
Posted by: Buzz | 2005/12/01

Classic, nou't ek groot lag gekry. Sy't waarskynlik nie eers 'n kar nie. Ek dink sy ry in 'n E20. Can you imagine?

Reply to Buzz
Posted by: Classic | 2005/12/01

Tiekie ry n Porsche - Buzz

Reply to Classic
Posted by: Buzz | 2005/12/01

Am I missing something here? ... posted about being jealous when I said, ignore, click, zzzzz - remember she hasn't slept in two days.

Jenny aka Nadine, I'm glad if I made you smile. But why?

Reply to Buzz
Posted by: M | 2005/12/01

Oh please, all of you just go and drink a happy pill!! The same thing over and over and over

Reply to M
Posted by: Delene | 2005/12/01

Tiekie, not before you change abit of attitude......Really not!!

Reply to Delene
Posted by: Delene | 2005/12/01

LOL
Think Buzz made a mistake....wrong post
Was mean to ... in her post

????

but its funny that it happened
LOL

Reply to Delene

Actually let me rephrase that. I'm half laying in my chair at the office reading the posts here, the lithium and whatever I took this morning has put me on a 'plak', I've finished my work and now Im just relaxing and laughing at some of the things you guys come up with. Well have a lekker day guys.

Reply to Jenny (aka Nadine)
Posted by: Tiekie | 2005/12/01

Jenny at least is hulle nou vir my kwaad ne ?

Maar hulle't jou vergewe so ek sal maar hoop hulle kan as ek weer raad soek verby my rasisme kyk.

Sela!

Reply to Tiekie

You really amuse me Buzz. I can't help but smile every once in a while. :-)

Reply to Jenny (aka Nadine)
Posted by: Buzz | 2005/12/01

Shame ... , it can't be easy. I'd rather go without food, than without sleep. It makes me depressed, moody and very weepy. What about a nice toddy an hour before bedtime?

Reply to Buzz
Posted by: Delene | 2005/12/01

LOLOLOL

Reply to Delene
Posted by: Tiekie | 2005/12/01

Pam dis die nonsens wat hulle wil he jy moet glo en jy't soos almal vir dit geval!

Reply to Tiekie
Posted by: Tango | 2005/12/01

Breathe in for six, hold for three, breathe out for six - repaeat......

Reply to Tango
Posted by: Pam | 2005/12/01

Tiekie, jy het niks om op trots te wees nie. Jy moet liewer gaan selfondersoek doen en mense begin respekteer maak nie saak watter kultuur, kleur of ras hulle is nie. God het ons almal gemaak en ons is gelyke. Hou op om neer te sien op jou medemens en dan sal jy ook gerespekteer word!!!

Gelukkig is al ons Afrikaanssprekendes nie soos jy nie, jy is die agtergeblewe een en sal nog baie swaar kry in die Nuwe Suid-Afrika!

Reply to Pam
Posted by: .... | 2005/12/01

Ouch... ouch ... my knuckles are swollen already.... Buzz... don't sleep.... I am jealous!!

Reply to ....
Posted by: ASP | 2005/12/01

I have to admit - I'm also not the greatest Tiekie fan, but I do just ignore her posts...

Reply to ASP
Posted by: Buzz | 2005/12/01

Biting my tongue.....

Ignore

Click

Yawn

ZZZZZZZZ

Reply to Buzz
Posted by: Buzz | 2005/12/01

I do feel better, but also silly for wasting my time and effort. Sorry guys, I was so annoyed. I'll now practice what I preach - ignore them.

Reply to Buzz
Posted by: Delene | 2005/12/01

Hope you feel better now Buzz...LOL

like every race & culture, there are the less sophisticated bunch that doesnt know the first thing about self-respect.

Its a sad part of life.

Reply to Delene
Posted by: Frusty | 2005/12/01

You all make sense, especially ... With the problem I had just recently it only taught me a lesson in that my resolve to let other people get to me needs to be strengthened.

Reply to Frusty
Posted by: ... | 2005/12/01

I agree with some of what you have said.... I have to wrap my own knuckles in order to avoid the responses that these fingers of mine will come up with... but I disagree with banning someone like that from a public forum.... I actually learned that there are still people like her around... and at least one can then understand what you're dealing with in this world... censor people like that and then you land up clueless that these people even exist... We need to be aware! Otherwise we walk around thinking that everything in this world is just fine.

Reply to ...
Posted by: Tango | 2005/12/01

Hey Buzz - glad you got that off your chest! Don't worry about others attitudes and comments! Your postings have always been great! Sterkte!

Reply to Tango