Question
Posted by: | 2020/04/08

Help! I have not had my period in 70 days

i had a period and then had another on two weeks later, i had unprotected sex before and right after the 2nd period. its now been 1o weeks since ive had sex and all of my off-brand pregnancy test have been negative, ive had some symptoms as well. i spotted very lightly for 4 days a few weeks ago but thats it

- 2020/05/28

Dear Anonymous,

Please consult with your gynaecologist. You seem to be having a problem of abnormal uterine bleeding and now secondary amenorrhea. You will need a full evaluation and an ultrasound, also confirmation that you are indeed not pregnant and then possibly some medication to induce a bleed and regulate your cycle.

Answered by Dr T Mohamed