Question
Posted by: miss molly | 2008/01/22

I have my periods for almost 3 weeks

i have my periods for almost 3 weeks now, I am a bit worried...the longest i have had it was 10 days.i am sexually active ( but only since recently), but i havent had sex for almost 2 months? My period started light, became heavy, then light.....and now its heavy again????

There are many possible causes - a hormone imbalance, cyst, problem with the uterus or cervix. You should see your doctor.

1
Posted by: miss molly | 2008/01/24

Hi, thanks for the reply....
I am too scared to go to the doctor, my mother would obviously accompany me....I am only 18 years old. Would my doctor beable to see that i am not a virgin anymore, even though my hymen is out of place because i do use tampons? My parents cant find out that i am not a virgin anymore!!

Reply to miss molly