Question
Posted by: Venice | 2019/03/19

High blood pressure with possible under active thyroid

I have high blood pressure and might have an underactive thyroid and i am over 50 o pos blood and swollen feet and just miserable with the way i am healthwise i just want to start feeling good about myself with all the health issues I am facing and thankful it not worse yes with high blood pressure swollen feet and might have underactive thyroid and struggling to lose weight and keep off just want to change about myself

Expert ImageHypertension expert
- 2019/03/20

An underactive thyroid can only be diagnosed by blood tests. So, start there asap.