Question
Posted by: Carol | 2007/12/21

I have had enough now!!!!!

With my two boys (24/20) between the two of them and their irresponsible behaviour and drug habits they have almost succeeded in making my life atotal misery .....

The oldest booked himself out of rehab under dubious circumstances and has now vanished into thin air , the youngest after getting his girlfriend pregnant has decided rather let future mom in law support him and his dagga habit!!!! Future MIL has just phoned me ..... she has had enough of his drug use, dirty habits and dirtier friends can she send him back here ??????????? Good heavens no!!!!! so she is throwing him out tomorrow!!!!!

My daughter is very often in tears because of her brothers and cant understand why they dont have decent jobs and decent girlfriends so that they can all be friends and visit each other like normal families ......

So CS ..... I have thrown in the towel ..I have told both of them that if they ever manage to sort out their lives and become decent human beings I will chat to them and welcome them back into my home until then they must stay away from me !!!!!!

The only bright note is that I have become friends with ex future MIL and I have been invited to visit next year to meet my new grandbabies (its twins :() I will stay in contact with them despite what has happened with my son .. .....

Eish ! And after a period of 9 was it some years ? ) when the boys did well, and then the one with drug problems did well and the younger one went haywire ? Sounds like they both need, when acessable, a stiff dose of tough love, and clarity that NOBODY will ever support their laziness or drug habits. Sounds like you've done about as well as you can at this stage