Question
Posted by: cool aid | 2004/12/06

I have found a job!!!!!!!

Hi all!!!

I have missed you all so much! Well just letting you know for those who hasnt forgotten about me that i have found a wonderful job and that its my first day today, and its going great! I have found something that I wanted to do meaning that my sacrifices did however paid off...

I am back feeling incredible, picked up some weight but will work that off with in the next couple of weeks...

Its good to be back and I have so much to say and add to this forum, so expect some serious drama!!!!! :-)

Luvya guys!!!

CA(Drama Queen)

Hi cool aid ! And now a cool job to match ! Welcome back, it's nice to hear from you again, especially with such good news. And indeed, all achieved even WITHOUT excess drama !

3
Posted by: Inc | 2004/12/06

Welcome back Cool Aid... I definitely missed that upbeat flavour that you bring to this forum. All the best with your new job... Congrats girl!

Reply to Inc
Posted by: Chelle | 2004/12/06

Welcome back! There is always drama here - bring it on - we can handle it.

Reply to Chelle
Posted by: Shaun | 2004/12/06

Hey was wondering where you had disappeared too. Yes you were missed, so we're glad to have you back. So you better not hold back on the adding & the drama.

Glad you found something you like doing. This is becoming a very good Monday...

Regards,
Shaun

Reply to Shaun