Posted by: AT | 2004/01/07

I have Endometriosis?

Please could you send me information on how i can treat myself. I have been to my Gynae. I would like as much information as possible. I would love to have a baby and what are my chances of falling pregnant.

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageGynaeDoc

Endometriosis can only be treated by medication or surgery, depending on the severity. You cannot treat it yourself. I would suggest you follow whatever advice your gynaecologist has given you. Endometriosis can affect fertility so, if you are struggling to fall pregnant, this is the most likely cause.

Best wishes

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Our users say:
Posted by: LS | 2004/01/07

Good luck my dear, I had endless problems with Endometriosis, I was 24 when I had a historektomie, with no children. I was pregnant twice, but lost it both times due to the endometriosis. I had sists every 6 months, and eventually I stopped my hormone therapy, and toch wood, I am no clear for 18 months!
Get the best medical help you can.

Good luck

Reply to LS

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.