Question
Posted by: AT | 2004/01/07

I have Endometriosis?

Please could you send me information on how i can treat myself. I have been to my Gynae. I would like as much information as possible. I would love to have a baby and what are my chances of falling pregnant.

Endometriosis can only be treated by medication or surgery, depending on the severity. You cannot treat it yourself. I would suggest you follow whatever advice your gynaecologist has given you. Endometriosis can affect fertility so, if you are struggling to fall pregnant, this is the most likely cause.

1
Posted by: LS | 2004/01/07

Good luck my dear, I had endless problems with Endometriosis, I was 24 when I had a historektomie, with no children. I was pregnant twice, but lost it both times due to the endometriosis. I had sists every 6 months, and eventually I stopped my hormone therapy, and toch wood, I am no clear for 18 months!
Get the best medical help you can.

Reply to LS