Question
Posted by: Bronz | 2004/02/18

I have an extremely sore foot

All or a sudden after working in the garden and in the pool the whole day, I have seemed to deleveped an very painful foot. It is sore on the top of my foot, the place where it is sore in very inflamed and swollen. I have looked for insect bites but cannot see any. I cant remember bumping the top of my foot or twisting it in the pool. I have heard that you can break the small bones in your foot very easily, is this true and what could be my problem? What can i do to eas the pain??

I hope to hear from you soon.

Kind regards.

Bronz - in a lot of pain!!

Expert ImageArchive

Hi Bronz

Could be a bit of an over stretch while gardening as you kneel the top of the foot gets stretched, could be a simple as that.

Douglas