Question
Posted by: neo | 2013/07/21

i have a thoracic upper lumber pinched nerve,went for cortisone injection still painful

i have a upper back pain for a long time now and i went for cortisone injection, but still the pain is there i was told i have a pinched nerve.will it get better by time?if so for how long still? only panado help to ease the pain.but when it starts its unbearable help.will the chiropractor help?

Expert ImageReflexology expert
- 2013/08/06

Hello Neo 

I am not qualified to tell you how long you will have the pain - I am sorry.
But what I can tell you is that reflexology will definitely help with pain control - I have had amazing results with people suffering from back/arm or leg pain due to a pinched nerve.

Try find a registered reflexologist - go for at least 4 - 6 treatments and you will see if you find relief.
To look for a registered reflexologist go to ;
www.reflexologycourse.co.za
Click on find a therapist and find someone near you.

You can also go to a good chiropractor if you know of one :-) 

I hope this has given you a bit more direction to help you with your pain.

Kind regards, 
Stella K