Question
Posted by: snoop | 2004/01/21

i have a problem with trust

i have found ways to access my boyfriend's emails and his voice mailbox, and while i know it is wrong, i cannot help myself from doing it. i am tempted to ask him to change all his passwords, but that would mean admitting it firstly, and secondly, it doesn't really solve my problem. how do i get over this?

snoop,
it sounds as if HE has some good reasons to have problems with trusting you, rather than the other way round, doesn't it ? (a) stop snooping immediately ; (b) maybe have a chat to him about how you or a friend found that someone had been snooping into your voicemail and email, so you've decided it's a good idea to regularly change your passwords, and oesn't he think it'd be a good idea to do likewise, just in case ? ; then (c) consider getting counselling to deal wit the issues of poor self-confidence, maybe excess suspiciousness, that have lead you into the snooping.

4
Posted by: Ludwig | 2004/01/22

You don't have a problem with trust - you have a problem with self-esteem and self-image.

You are snooping because you suspect that you are not good enough and that he will find someone else. You are almost hoping to find that to be true so you can be assured that you are worthless.

You need help - get it fast.....

Reply to Ludwig
Posted by: Juzlisen | 2004/01/21

You are going to lose him - stop invading his privacy or rather leave him and ease your conscience if you feel that you cannot trust him.

Reply to Juzlisen
Posted by: Shame | 2004/01/21

Get a life

Reply to Shame
Posted by: CURIOUS | 2004/01/21

HOW DO YOU ACCESS HIS VOICE MAIL?

Reply to CURIOUS