Question
Posted by: Lilly | 2007/04/25

i hav been watching porn at work, SCARED

i have been watching porn on the internet. what if my boss find out.

actually i have been chatting on the webside wchich is www dot ses dot co dot za. i wish they dont find out. how can i erase that information ?
either from my pc or something

Why are you giving us the adress of the chat site ? Stop visiting these sites at work, and use the 'erase browsing history" feature of your browser

7
Posted by: Echelle | 2007/04/26

You go Gracie!!

Reply to Echelle
Posted by: Gracie | 2007/04/26

Why on earth would you want to do something like that during working hours and at your boss' expense - if you get busted, you could lose your job. Stay away from that crap -why the need to watch porn - be it at work or anywhere else for that matter? Are you really "Lilly" or do you just wish you were "Lilly" - sorry not meaning to be nasty - just want to know whether guy or girl 'cos as a woman I cannot even begin to imagine what pleasure you can get out of doing that!!

Reply to Gracie
Posted by: Echelle | 2007/04/26

It would have been really funny if he called himself "Lilly"!!

Reply to Echelle
Posted by: H26 | 2007/04/26

are you echelle's boss by any chance?

Reply to H26
Posted by: Zadumb | 2007/04/26

Your'e screwed.

Reply to Zadumb
Posted by: Echelle | 2007/04/25

And the cookies, a lot of those sites have viruses and if they get someone to fix your computer then they will definitely know if that IT person tells them where the virus on your computer comes from... Stop doing it at work - it's unprofessional!

Reply to Echelle
Posted by: ??? | 2007/04/25

You can erase your websites history ( all the websites you have visited) but from your IP address they will be able to pick it up...

Most of the time the porn sites costs are higher than ordinary sites... you should really becareful you could loose your job!!!

suggestion- if you have friend in IT talk to them maybe they can help you out.

good luck

Reply to ???