Question
Posted by: fat | 2007/03/30

i hate my breasts

i am 19 and i hate my breasts. they are so floppy. i mean they sag, and i always have to wear a bra that is padded and i really hate it. my boyfrend touches them at times am not sure if thats what coses it, but they have always been like that.

Expert ImageTeen expert

it is unlikely that your boyfriend touching them is causing any physical problems for you. It sounds as if you feel pretty down on yourself not just from the description but the name you give yourself here.

If you are constantly criticising yourself and your body you will definitely find fault with yourself.

If this continues I would suggest you consider counselling to help you begin to see the positive aspects of yourself.

2
Posted by: Another breast hater | 2007/05/02

I hate my breasts too. I am 24 and I feel like I have the boobs of a 40 year old. I measure a 36D but usually wear a 36DD because they have so little shape, a D squishes them every which way. They also have stretch marks and sag. At one point I was approaching DDD but have since lost about 35 lbs. The first 25 took off almost a cup size but no change since other than they sag more. I can't find sexy bras and wear conservative neckline shirts because I hate them so much.

Reply to Another breast hater
Posted by: Girl22 | 2007/04/13

I dont like my breasts either, they are too small for my liking. I wish I had fuller breasts so that my boyfriend has more to touch, when he touches them I always feel like they are not enough and too small.
I have lost alot of weight lately aswell so now they are even smaller. If I pick up weight again will they get bigger? Or is there any other way I can make them bigger without using breast enlargment creams or inplants?

Reply to Girl22