Question
Posted by: PINK | 2007/05/11

I HATE HER...

I hate my bf's ma. She is a witch, she was mean to me, said alot of crap to me, lowered my self esteem, picked on me etc.

This happened a few weeks ago. I jus can't let go. My bf thinks that I should jus 4get and move on. It's not easy when you are living with her and seeing her face everyday.

I am dreading sunday, cos that will mean wishing her. Should I even bother gettin her anything? I do not want to cos I still hate her, but at the same time I do not want to upset my bf. He does'nt understand the way I feel.

What should I do?

D makes some excellent points. It requires two people to play those sorts of games, and if you refuse to play, refuse to allow her to upset you, and be awfully pleasant to her, to frustrate her bad intentions --- she loses anyexcuses to be mean to you, and it's no fun being mean when the person doesn't seem to notice it and is pleasant back. Its not easy to do this, but it can work wonderfully well

6
Posted by: Pienie | 2007/05/11

Hi There
PLS help me,I hate my sister in law and brother in lawwith a passion,i even said to my children if i can die b4 them they must'nt even allow them in my house,and so will i if sumthing happend by dem,Im married 4 23yrs and i did never visit them,i dont even know where are they staying,but when they need cash they come and borrowed from my Husband.
The day my father in law died,they made as if my husband does'nt exist,my sister in law even organised that her fathers house must be on Sale,she didn't even wait for 'n week,two days after the funeral the house was for sale,my husband could'nt believe his eyes,he said to me thats why you cant take this family.
Thanx
Pienie

Reply to Pienie
Posted by: C | 2007/05/11

She is not your mother is she? Buy something for your own mother and just wish your b/f mother a happy mothers day or something. Your b/f should get something and give it from both of you!!! This is the right way to handle Sunday.

Reply to C
Posted by: RMC | 2007/05/11

dont think she is PINKYas PINKY was really dof and PINK sounds okay - at least she can spell?

PINK -- be the better person and kill her with kindness. she probably tells all her buddies how horrid you are so prove her wrong so that if they meet you that can know that she was wrong and u really are sweet

Reply to RMC
Posted by: Echelle | 2007/05/11

If you are the regular "PINKY" then well, all I can say is - maybe you should look at yourself first before judging someone as a else as a witch!

Reply to Echelle
Posted by: Rosey | 2007/05/11

I agree with D... don't play her game. Be the better person and treat her with respect. You don't have to oogle over her or spend unnecessary time with her. Your bf will appreciate this. I also think that if she is really unfair and nasty to you your bf should confront her about it.

Reply to Rosey
Posted by: D | 2007/05/11

Well it's never easy ...... trying to please the one's you love and there loved ones ...... however, I have a suggestion ? as difficult as it may be ...... try and be better ..... yes you feel bad about what she has said to you, prove her wrong, show her you're a better person ! Treat her with the utmost respect and get her a little gift ....... if anything, you will prove yourself and she would probably feel tremendous guilt for ill treating you ! Never lower your standards ! you know who and what you are, Be strong ! and Goodluck !

Reply to D