Question
Posted by: CP MOM | 2007/05/09

I had to wait 10 years......

Nè will return a "i love you" with a "i loooose you" when I say it, this morning out of her own she hugged me and said:

Mommy I loooose you !

Ag what a wonderful day it is...

You know CS last nite I was doing Flash Cards with her and also on the weekend I made a book with pic's from magazine's one pic per page otherwise she can't focus and she recognised Coke etc and I thought let me write down all the words this child (that cannot talk) can say. I started on a A4 with lines filled it up (that's what ? 32 words) then the next row and the next!

Although she cannot speak more than about 3 words maximum per sentence she know's a lot of words, somehow Im always just staring at the THREE WORDS PER SENTENCE!

Thanks for sharing your good news, CPM --- and continuing congratulations to you and Ne !

3
Posted by: lady nina | 2007/05/09

yolivdm at gmail.com

sal nice wees om te sien

Reply to lady nina
Posted by: CP Mom | 2007/05/09

Hi Nina

Ja dis vir seker hoor....aai ek's baie heppi vanoggend. En die kind word net mooier by die dag - wens ek kon jou 'n pic email sodat jy kan sien hoe mooi't sy geword!

Reply to CP Mom
Posted by: lady nina | 2007/05/09

hi girl

is this not the best mothers day gft ever....

see all your hard and heart work is paying off

nina

Reply to lady nina