Question
Posted by: | 2019/03/21

Lost interest in sex

i had a child and from there i have lost interest in sex ios it okay to not have sex cause i have been like this for 3 years now and i'm still in my 20's i am 19 years old? i wanna know if this is affecting my health as women or im just fine not having sex

Expert ImageSex expert
- 2019/03/25

Our sex drive throughout our lives can ebb and flow. It is not unusual that your sex drive should wane due to the birth of, and the caring for, a young child. It is physically and psychologically very demanding. It should not adversely affect your health if you do not have sex. 

In fact, it is better to be abstinent than to have unprotected sex - unprotected sex carries way more health risks.