Posted by: givvy | 2009/07/24

I give up in love

Ii been 1 and half year I broke up with my man of 11years and I am 34 years old he moved in with an very old woman who got 2 kids different fathers we have a kid together, it was a traumatic separation were police were involved etc. in June I met a guy whom my school friend introduced me to him and there was something in us we liked each other we started calling and he visited me he never told me he loves me or say a romantic word like you are pretty etc, he just sit with me for more than 6 hours talking and talking I made moves touch his hand and kiss him he responded and he dissapeared came back after a week the same thing no romance nothing no calls I send sms to him no response he came again we sleep together in my bed he woke up and left never said a thing he don' t call me, I ended not calling him he came back again and sit for hours not saying even a word of love to me, I had already started loving him bcos I was also missing to be with someone he is gone now its two weeks no calls he hit me and run away I am very angry and feel inferior Im scared even to tell my friend what has happened this guy is not into me I feel used and dirty, how can I forget him, his patner also left him don' t know why he is a good guy with manners smooth talket ect, I miss him.

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageCyberShrink

Make sure you work with the Maintenance court to ensure that he has to pay maintenance in full for his child by you. And if ( you mention police involvement ) he was any sort of threat to you, get a court interdict forbidding him to threaten you in any way. this new guy doesn't sound especially loveable, but maybe you were too eager to fall in love again ? If he hit you ( I think that;'s what you said ) then dump him immediately and take your time, with the help of a counsellor if necessary, to be patient and find someone worth spending time with. Face up to this guy's lack of any sign of love or even affection for you, and move on

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Our users say:
Posted by: jojo | 2009/07/27

pantuation(,.?) marks please, it would help us understand you better.

Reply to jojo

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.