Question
Posted by: Noodle | 2005/11/18

I give up....

Hey CS,

It's been a while I've lost my noodle.... so much has happend our top mangement resigned and a lot of people had to jump in and try and take over.... of course the people leaving sabotaged the hand over process and now we find out that documents and procedures are of course missing.... the guy that has taken over is all relaxed and saying we will re-create the documents but I'm sorry he is a finance guy and half of the documents contains formulas that just can't be recreated.. I'm sorry it sounds easy to re-create but we work with rebates and fees and charges for certain clients and it's not 123 re create.. I'm cheesed off and I want to bugger off and I don't want to be here I have very nasty vengefull thoughts towards the cow that left and deleted the files... I just want this to go away and if I can't make this work I will be out of a job and the company will be no more, and that means the people (top mangement) that left would have succeeded !!!! :o(
Thanks for letting me vent CS. Hope your day and weekend will be stunning !!

Noodle

Can't someone explain to him the actual; details of what's missing and why that's serious ? And isn't it possible that the actions of the sour departing staf, and their sabotage, might be criminal ? IOr that the company should sue them tfor the return of everything that's missing ? And aren't there some IT recovery companies who might be able to recapture some of that was deleted from the computers ?
Stunning weekend ? I feel stunned aleady, and it hasn't even started yet !