Question
Posted by: Zuzu | 2007/03/26

i forgot my pill

I started my periods on the 20th late and finished on 24th.Then it happened for me to forget to drink my Tryphasil pill on the 25.This is my third packet.Will I be preg,coz we had sex at 01H00 midnight of 26th (01H00 morning of 26th).Im worried,I dont want any baby now.

If this was still one of the inactive pills, you would be okay. If not, there is a small possibility of pregnancy. You could take the morning after pill within 72 hours of the intercourse.

2
Posted by: help | 2007/03/27

Forgot to take my pill saturday and sunday.
My menstruation ended 18 march but I started to menstruate again yesterday. Am I pregnant?

Reply to help
Posted by: liraz | 2007/03/27

hi zuzu, it might happen that u are preg or not, i also use triphasil and i sometimes skip and have sex but i dont fall pregnant, or maybe it also depengd on one's system

Reply to liraz