Question
Posted by: Carmel | 2008/01/09

I feel Pregnant

I feel pregnant. I did a home pregancy test and it was positive. Went to our family doctor and did a ultra sound and it showed nothing. He did a proper pregnancy test and it was positive.

I am so afraid. What is wrong with me.

Please I need some answers.

Carmel

The pregnancy will only show up on scan from about 6 weeks.

2
Posted by: Nozi | 2008/01/09

Hi There
I was only 3wks when I had a scan and the doc said there is something but I see it then and she told me that it will show after few weeks .
How far are you?

Nozi

Reply to Nozi
Posted by: PRETTY | 2008/01/09

Hi there you are not saying how far you are just wait for two more weeks maybe you did an ultra sound too early that's what happened to me two test were positive but nothing on the scan after seven weeks did another scaned which showed that everything is fine wait until eight weeks

Reply to PRETTY