Question
Posted by: Julie | 2008/01/28

I feel like the Michelin Man?

hi Doc pls help.

I realise these symptoms could be for many conditions but what can it possibly be narrowed down to?

Excessive bloating and cramping, tummy sore/tender when pushed in. Sudden weight gain of 3kg, extreme fatigue esp in the morning and constant nausea. Gas and soft poo (infrequent tho).

Definitely not pregnant. No new medication, no changes in diet.

Slight lower back pain.

Symptoms presenting for approx 10 days now. I do get these symptoms often but usually for 2-3 days max. This is the longest ever and I feel like a beached whale. I just feel sore, round and uncomfortable. I also feel perpetually full all the time? At any given ps I feel like I've just had Macdonalds, KFC and Debonairs all combined. I still eat tho.

help!

Dear Julie
Please see your doctor, you may have an intestinal parasitic infection that needs special antibiotic. Take a stool sample with in a clean bottle ( a plastic teaspoonful is enough)