Question
Posted by: Shazz | 2006/11/10

i feel like im being buried alive!

Hi i feel like i im being buried i thoughts that and overriding my body, soul and mind, thought of leave the earth and to feel free and peace within!!

One day i am fine and other i want to shot my self(or mutilate myself) to take the pain away from what im feeling inside. I feel lost and no-one can help or for that matter i cant even.

I feel like every fibre in my body has been torn or in the process of disappearing.

Please help me understand what is wrong with me and how to explain to my loved ones about this so they dont think i dont care about them or dont not wana be with them!

I hav a history with deppresion, and attempted suicide, one of my immediate family member suffers with anxiety, depression for many years.

Please help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sounds most unpleasant and alarming, Shazz. You DO need, as soon as practical, to see a good local shrink for a comprehensive assessment, and then you can discuss with the shrink treatment options, based on the esults of that assessment ; CBT counselling and medication may be the way to go. Don't allow this to get worse, but get the right sort of expert help soon, and get back in control of things.

1
Posted by: elna | 2006/11/10

hi. I know how u feel. How old r u? And what happened to u to make u feel so totally lost? I am not a doctor, but someone who suffers from manic depression (not bipolar) and r on antidepressants for 3 years now. I went through a really bad bad bad bad time which made me so depressed that I actually had nervous breakdowns etc. I know how it feels when u feel so alone and afraid of yourself, everyone, everything etc. around u. Life has no meaning (nothing has meaning) "cause the way u feel is just killing u deep within. Please get professional help and if it doesn't work, try someone else until u get the right person. And the main thing about being a dep. person is to change your way of thinking. It's hard, but possible. Change every negative thought into a positive one and keep doing it until your brain accepts the new thought. Remember: WHAT U HARVEST IN YOUR MIND IS WHAT U WILL MANIFEST IN LIFE. AND NEVER EVER GIVE UP HOPE.

Reply to elna