Question
Posted by: PHUMEZA | 2004/11/03

i feel like bursting into tears

today i feel like evry one is rejecting me, i feel as it's the end of the world for me, things are not going well on my side, maybe i woke up on the wrong side of bed,

the moment i feel happy is few comapred to when i'm so sda and down. that saying that goes when days are dark friends are few is true.

i don't have a problem in my life, but today just seems as is it's the end for me. what's wrong with me, what went wrong with me, does anyone ever feel this way,

i have a good marriage, i love huby and he loves me so much we have no problems, i have a good job, but i don't feel good about today why? will tomorrow be like this too? is this just a moment of time then it will pass away. can i cry na take out that thing inside me of which i don't know what is that?

please help, can someone say something that will make me happy!!!!!!1

Well, Phumeza, this might be Depression, which sometimes arises for internal chemical reasons, even if there's nothing officially or obviously going wrong in one's life. It can respond so well to treatment that it's worth seeing a shrink for an assessment and treatment advice.
You WILL be happy again.

5
Posted by: Sneaky | 2004/11/04

How about...the weekend starts tomorrow :)

make a date with your hubbie and have something to look orward too...

Think about it and give him a call soon :)

Reply to Sneaky
Posted by: Shaun | 2004/11/04

Hi Phumeza,

I was also feeling a little similar not too long ago, & here is CS's response to my concern. I hope reading it is able to help you in some way;

Nobody who has read any of your posings can have any doubt that you are one of life's good guys, whether or not that satisfies you. You have empathy, understanding, and are prepared to go to quite a bit of trouble to be helpful to others. And your advice is practical, realistic, and well-expressed. Straycat's comments make a lot of sense-- you lead with the heart, though you also have much intelligence. SO you're probably very vulnerable to being hurt as well, rather than being one of those heavily armoured guys with bullet-proof souls.
None of us ever finds a good answer to the "why me?" question. A patient I had back in my years in London, showed me his journal, in which in the middle of one page, he'd written : "WHY ME ? 'Cause it's my turn"
Now be as patient, understanding, gentle, compassionate and supportive to yourself, as you are to everyone else in need.

Take care,
Shaun

Reply to Shaun
Posted by: Shaun | 2004/11/04

The warden, addressing the three instigators of a failed prison riot, said, "I would like to know two things.

First: Why did you revolt?

Second: How did you get out of your cell?"

One of the three men stepped forward, "Warden, we rebelled because the food is awful."

"I see. And what did you use to break the bars?", the warden asked.

Replied the spokesman, "FrenchToast..."

Reply to Shaun
Posted by: skydiver | 2004/11/03

This day will NEVER be repeated. Tomorrow you'll see this as a lesson learnt. There is but ONLY ONE of you - You are UNIQUE, and there is no duplicate of you. Later on, you'l realise the meaning "be the best original of yourself" You are but human. You are ALLOWED to feel as you are feeling.

Reply to skydiver
Posted by: DG | 2004/11/03

I know when I feel like that something is subconsciously eating at my mind. Maybe there is something that is bringing you down, and you could perhaps find out the cause of it with the aid of a good therapist. It always helps to talk to someone.

Sometimes when you have down days, you can appreciate the up days more. When you feel that little spark in your heart and you know that you are going to enjoy the day.

Why dont you do something special for yourself, treat yourself and do something that only YOU want to do and leave everything else behind.

Be strong and hang onto faith- faith in yourself to get through anything.

Hugs,
DG

Reply to DG