Question
Posted by: where am i | 2007/04/18

i feel clear of all when i cut

for sometime i've been feeling alone like everything is rushing past me and i am suck in a bubble and cant get out. I am tired.... i cant go on.... i fake a smile but everytime i look at my 2yr old daughter i know i have to find a way out of this darkness... i have found it again ... cutting scratching pinching my self.. till blood runs out.. what do i do..... doc prescribed ciclift and revrotril (if correct spelling) felt okay for a while but the good feeling is no more i am no more....

Do check the achives of this forum, as we have discussed self-cutting / self-harm / self-mutilation rather often, and you may find the previous discussions useful and interesting. Tell your doc about this, and arrange to see a good local shrink who can assess this properly and recommend counselling, etc., to help you to find more lasting and wholesome solutions to feeling bad

6
Posted by: Anonymous | 2014/11/17

It's not that bad. I was there too years ago. Problem mainly wrong prescriptions. Many people always see deppression but it could be manias or a high that cause that feeling via chemical imbalancement in the brain. Forget the shrink get to Phychatric. They will prescibe something that works. For me anti epiletic pill (Epitec) works. I don't feel drowsi and the chemicals more balance so don't get that itch to hurt myself and the best thing keep yourself so busy that you din't have time to think or plan anything.

Posted by: Anonymous | 2014/11/17

Posted by: rose | 2007/04/18

hi again
im sorry to hear that you feel like this. although it is totally unhealthy and unstable to feel like this, i seem to understand what you are trying to say. sometimes we hold onto things even if it's not good, because we are perhaps scared of the unknown.

you probably dont wanna hear this, but you NEED a good shrink!.one that will actually make you feel better.it often happens that people have to try a few before they find one that works fo r them.

please try and convince yourself not to feel embarrased to share your feelings with a shrink.i understand that you feel like this, but you must remember that this is why they are there. im sure a worthy shrink wont make you feel ashamed. these feelings are within yourself and this is what you have to work on, through couselling.

please do it! you deserve, and CAN have a fulfilling, happy life, even though you probably feel like it is not possible!

do it for yourself and for the sake of your child.you did admit that she reminds you that you have to do something...so start there and look ahead.

all of the best to you.

Reply to rose
Posted by: Echelle | 2007/04/18

No man, you don't deserve feeling this way. Try and think positive, it starts with positive thoughts to act positively. Don't feel embarresed, there's lots of people that struggle with the same thing as you and shrinks know how to help you and they won't think badly of you. Good luck with you...

Reply to Echelle
Posted by: where am i | 2007/04/18

Hi Rose
just the prescription...... been to shrinks before... too embarresed to go through everything again.. Sometimes i feel i deserve what i get and feel satisfied when im upset.. or sad or suicidal

Reply to where am i
Posted by: rose | 2007/04/18

hi there

are you in therapy as well or just using the prescription?

Reply to rose