Question
Posted by: Two times | 2005/07/26

I feel cheated

Throughout my university years I shared a room with a friend (but not close friend). She used to have a lot of girls visiting and sleeping over. She only confessed now after so many years that from that time she was gay. I know I was young and ignorant but why did'nt she tell me and deal with my response then. Now it angers me to think that it may happen that all those years they were sleeping on another bed they were making love. Is it possible that really they were making love at the time?

Expert ImageGay, lesbian and bisexual expert

Hi Two times,

I don't think you can assume that your friend was having sex with friends sleeping over, simply because she's lesbian. Gay and lesbian people are not sexual animals, unable to curb their desires - we are capable of sharing a bed without having sex.

I'm curious: If you had known she was lesbian at the time, how would you have felt about friends sleeping over? How would you have responded?

2
Posted by: hot | 2005/08/05

why is that bad

Reply to hot
Posted by: mh??? | 2005/07/26

and the problem is??????????

Reply to mh???