Question
Posted by: silly | 2008/07/18

I fantasize about getting my ex back

I' m divorced for 7 yrs and involved with my present partner for 4yrs. My ex has been living with the woman he left me for since then, even though he often tells me he still loves me very much and he wishes we were more mature at the time we had problems, instead of fighting. I still love him deeply as he is a best friend as well.
My ex called re the kids this afternoon and mentioned that he and the girlfriend broke off their relationship and that he is staying alone now. I told him that it' s probably temporary and she will be back. He says he is not sure he wants her back.
My fear is this, ever since I know they broke up I fantasize about us getting back together and living as a family again. My present boyfriend and I are also busy seperating and he has moved out my house.
I know taht I should be mature enough to realise that him leaving his girlfriend doesn' t mean he will come back to me and the kids, yet I can' t stop thinking of that. We have remained good friends over the years and I don' t want to mess up that friendship by wanting him again...How do I stop fantasising and start being realistic!

Sounds like you are allowing yourself to continue to be far too involved with your X --- and dreams of revenge re just another way of remaining involved with him, as are golden fantasies of getting back together again, rather than declaring it Over and moving on. Are you sitting there waiting for his other relationship to falter, hoping he would GENUINELY come back to you ? And would stay with you even if she then invited him back ? Rathwer see a personal counsellor and set yourself free to get on with the rest of your life.

1
Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/06/25

My break up was confusing the guy gave me mixed signals as to why he wanted to break up. We got into a small argument with me getting mad at him that exploded 3 days later he wanted a break for a week. During that week things escalated between friends and family we started talking things out again over text. It seemed as if he was open to fixing things between us and was asking to talk in person. We were still arguing during the first week of the break about what the other was doing and who they were around. Then about 3 months ago another break up or break came out of nowhere we seemed to be getting things back in track until no matter what I said or tried to do would not keep him. I need to get him back. I order love spells on http://magical-rituals.com and this witch really help me. My lover back to me.