Question
Posted by: Shaun-lee | 2017/09/23

Dreaming about snakes

I have dreamed about snakes they where chasing me and I was running but when I came to a stand still they all made a circle around me I even saw their colours  they were red with black stripes i dream of my late mom wearing a green dress and a women pouring her glass of wine out of a green bottle she had long black hair and whe where singing a happy new year song with my friends

Expert ImageMeditation Expert
- 2017/10/26

What is the question you're asking?

Dreaming of snakes is indicative of your unconscious and connecting with it.
The most important thing is how the dream makes you feel. That is were your answer lies.