Question
Posted by: Jessie | 2004/01/15

I dont always lubricate

Can you please give me some advice?

When I have sex, even though I am being stimulated I don’t always lubricate, it’s very frustrating trying to enjoy sex when you are dry or even the thought that your partner is using his fingers or penis and you are dry.

Is there something I can take orally or actions I can take besides using a lubricant (find that impersonal)

Vaginal dryness can be caused by many factors:

Not being aroused enough before sex, or not wanting to have sex
Being penetrated before you're ready
Feeling stressed
Taking medications that are drying, including isotretinoin (brand name accutane, for the treatment of acne) and decongestants and antihistamines
Using marijuana before and during sex — it can dehydrate
Experiencing certain hormonal states or abnormalities that can change vaginal fluids — birth control pills, Depo-Provera, pregnancy, and breastfeeding can contribute to vaginal dryness in this way
Having an infection
Getting older and menopause
Vaginal dryness is one reason why some women have sex during their period — because the menstrual flow allows for "natural" lubrication.

What is it about lubes that you and your husband dislike? Is it because you think that you're supposed to produce enough of your own vaginal lubricant in the presence of the one you love or are attracted to? Some women naturally make more of their own lube than others, and, as mentioned above, it's often situational. Needing to apply some extra lube from time to time does not mean that anything is wrong.

And, not all lubes are the same; some may work better for you than others. Effective water-based lubes are available in chemists and shops specializing in sex-related products. You and your husband can sample a variety of them as they usually make women wet, slippery, and juicy, allowing sex to be more comfortable and pleasurable for both partners.

Dr Elna Mcintosh

4
Posted by: Rex | 2004/01/16

I had that same probleme I this coundn't get wet we used hand cream it work ,but my vigana got very sore and very senstive! I think 4play plays a great roll!

Reply to Rex
Posted by: Just a guy | 2004/01/15

Try spending more time on fourplay, ask your partner to give you a sensual massage first. Sometimes lubricants can add a lot of fun, try and see lubricants as sexual enhancers not as sex aids for those that can't perform.
What works great for us is if we have a bath together with a little baby oil. You won't believe how that can help - try it!
And remember: "X" marks the spot, but there are many X'es on a womens body. Tell your partner to work all of them, not just the one between your legs.

Reply to Just a guy
Posted by: Petro | 2004/01/15

Probeer baba olie. Smeer voor die tyd aan

Reply to Petro
Posted by: Phoenix | 2004/01/15

I have a wonderful technique that will help,but I need to show you in person. How can I contact you?

Reply to Phoenix