Question
Posted by: Jeane | 2004/09/21

I don't want a period

Doc

Please help!

I had a mc, about 6 weeks ago. And had my period about a week ago, it was a heavy flow. Is it normal?

And...
We have an important function with my next period. I am the hostess, and don;t want to worry about the matter of a mess.
Is it safe to take Provera so soon after my mc?

Please help.

The cycle may be different soon after a miscarriage. You can safely take provera to prevent your period from coming during the function

1
Posted by: EDT | 2004/09/21

Hi Jeane, my first period after the mc was also very heavy and my second one was much better. So, I suppose it's normal to have a heavy period after a mc. Sorry, i don't know the answer to your other question, but i hope there is someone that can help you with this.

Reply to EDT