Posted by: pangie | 2008/08/30

i don' t know if im pregnant

My menstrual cycle is normally regular and very heavy and now this last one was only a bit of spotting almost nothing, i did a urine home pregnancy test and there was a extremely faint second line so im not sure if i am pregnant i don' t seem to have any signs that indicate i am pregnant but with my other kids i didn' t have any signs either

Dear Pangie

I suggest you do an urgent blood pregnancy test to confirm your suspicion of pregnancy and also to be able to institute appropriate treatment should an impending miscarriage be taking place.

Answered by: Dr M.I. Cassim

Posted by: Maxi | 2008/08/30

Even if there is a faint sign, it is positive. I would recommend a blood test to confirm!

Reply to Maxi