Posted by: Ashamed | 2008/07/29

I did something..

I feel ashamed and sick at the moment I dont know how to make a thing rite with my girlfriend, she is very anoyed and mad as hell with me and told me she never wants to hear from me again. She accused me of taking something that did not belong to me, I told her I never did, and sent her horrible sms' s in my defence, but I did take the money out of her wallet, I just cant own up to it thouh I feel sick about what I did. But I was desperate for money. I know she has the evidence and has reported me for theft by the police station. I won' t phone her to explain my reasons for taking the money, she won' t take my calls or private numbers calls, I can' t sms her because she ignores me and then says unless I pay her back what I took she will carry on with the theft charges. What should I do? I am ashamed I did this.

One can't be surprised that she is so furious about this. I'm just not clear how she expects you to pay her back if she refuses to see you or communicate with you. Pay her back, however this is possible to do, and apologise again, And again. If she drops the charges, you're lucky. Don't expect her to be eager to have you back as a boufriend

Posted by: jones | 2008/07/30

To me the fact that you are remorseful is the first step in the right direction. Confess and apologise and pay back and never go back into the relationship coz she will always see you as a thief. You donot need a relationship like that. Its unfortunate that in your moment of " madness"  you messed up, live with it.Its a lesson for you , at least your next g/f will not be a victim

Reply to jones
Posted by: ben | 2008/07/29

your an idiot to think she' ll want you back. why would any women want to get involved with someone who steals? pay her back and sort yourself out.

Reply to ben
Posted by: Brad | 2008/07/29

I agree with Lin and Kelly.

Reply to Brad
Posted by: Kelly | 2008/07/29

Well thats right,pay her back and apologise.
Why did u not ask her to help u out in the first place.Im sure she' d be understanding.

Reply to Kelly
Posted by: Lin | 2008/07/29

Pay her back.
And then it' s up to her if she wants you back

Reply to Lin