Question
Posted by: dii | 2019/08/11

skin rash and eyes itching

my doctor subscribed antibiotics eczema cream and eye ointment, after finishing the antibiotics I am back to zero. doctor says its seasonal allergies, how can I manage them apart from taking antibiotics and allergex tabs to numb the itchy feeling

Expert ImageAllergy expert
- 2019/09/05

Antibiotics would only help an infection on the skin or in the eyes. Seasonal allergies would be dust mites, pollen and moulds. Antihistamine tablets such as Allergex may help, but it would be far more helpful to take an allergy test and find out the exact cause of your symptoms. Then the most appropriate treatment could be prescribed.