Question
Posted by: shooter | 2005/12/01

I COULD JUST...

is it bad to let your anger feed off itself when you loose it? is it right to be able to exterminate when ya lose it?

Of course it is never right to "exterminate" and the problem with allowing your anger to feed off itself, is that you can end up in an enormous rage over some cause that in no way justifies all the anger you are winding yourself up with. Rather see a good local shrink for assistance with anger management
Violence NEVER solves things the way you may be tempted to feel that it might.

2
Posted by: shooter | 2005/12/01

get electric current type of feelings on the top & back of the skull, loose focus & orientation. have attacks of nausea/ feelings of "system shut down" want to fall down & stop functioning. also have uncontrollable fits of rage that feeds off the environment like a tornado? any advice?

Reply to shooter
Posted by: SHOOTER | 2005/12/01

Thanks for the advice CS, it's just that no matter when or how I let it out I just get totally into it, if you know what I mean. I was warned early on that I have a very good chance of going schitzo (compliments of severe head trauma at a young age), soo it might be that. NO MEDS, NO SUPPORT FROM wf. I was diagnosed epileptic & got 3 opinions...sameo sameo. Might shed like on the rage

Reply to SHOOTER